Carolina Online Ambassadors
Great things happen at UNC every day. Students and faculty are learning, teaching and serving the local community, the state and the world. We want to make sure that alumni and friends of Carolina are aware of all the impressive stories in Chapel Hill.
The Carolina Online Ambassadors work with the Carolina Annual Giving staff to assist the Office of University Development by sharing positive stories about UNC using their personal social media accounts.
Carolina Online Ambassadors agree to do the following:
- Receive weekly emails from the Annual Giving department with University-related news and announcements
- Join Carolina Development social media platforms — including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram — and re-post content on a regular basis
- Post at least one positive UNC-related news update once a week to his or her personal social media account(s)
- Participate in quarterly online presentations or web meetings with University leadership and fellow ambassadors
- Consider making an annual contribution to Carolina of an amount that reflects ability and to an area of his or her choice
- Understand and educate peers about the Office of University Development and Carolina Annual Giving