The involvement of women alumni is crucial to UNC’s success. Recognizing that, the Carolina Women’s Leadership Council:
- Creates a network of women committed to supporting the University and the educational experiences of students.
- Identifies leadership opportunities for women to involve them in the life of the University.
- Mentors future generations of woman philanthropists at Carolina.
- Strengthens bonds and communication between women and the University community.
- Establishes a lasting legacy of leadership through the Women’s Leadership Council Mentoring Awards.
- Welcome from the Co-Chairs
- Council Members
- Making a Difference
- Areas of Support
- Upcoming Events